Bookkeeping and PayrollHelping your business meet compliance obligations via proper data entry & record management
At WealthMax we pride ourselves in providing you with a reliable, efficient and stress-free bookkeeping service. With over 15 years’ experience no job is too hard or too small for our qualified bookkeepers to take care of. As registered tax agents, we constantly receive information from the Australian Taxation Office about products, services and compliance expectations, which enables us to help you meet your compliance obligations.
You will also benefit from the lodgement and payment extensions we get when lodging eligible quarterly business activity statements (BAS) electronically and for pay as you go (PAYG) withholding payment summary annual reports. Lodging your statements online on our Tax Agent Portal and being able to contact the tax office directly by phone on their priority line will enable us to save you time and money. Also, by being an MYOB professional partner we have access to technical support, software, software updates and valuable tools which we can use to add value to your business.
How can we help
- General bookkeeping
- Data entry and invoice management
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Bank reconciliation
- Payroll management such as payslips and PAYG payment summaries
- Workers compensation forms
- Business reporting
- Business activity statements
- Superannuation matters
Modern Technology- save you time and money
If you are in a business for little longer you may have already realised how technology is changing the Accounting & Bookkeeping industry. The responsibilities of bookkeeper have never changed in thousands of years. They record all economic activities including all transactions and make sure everything is neatly and properly documented for future reference. Bookkeeping jobs remain the same, but the tools have evolved from simple quill and pot of ink or pencil and paper to modern calculator, computer, and cloud storage services. This in turn has added to efficiency and more informed decision making.
- We use the varieties of latest technologies so that we can cater for all businesses
- We spent thousands of dollars to keep our software up-to-date and customise them as per your need
- Our office is 100% paperless meaning all your papers are stored on cloud based systems.
- Online Accounting software that provides you access to your business numbers from anywhere in the world
- As we don’t have papers floating around in our office (unlike other traditional Accountants) your privacy is always maintained
- We use modern technology to destroy hard copy documents